Hair testing for cocaine and metabolites by GC/MS: criteria to quantitatively assess cocaine use
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 838–844, August 2013
How to Cite
López-Guarnido, O., Álvarez, I., Gil, F., Rodrigo, L., Cataño, H. C., Bermejo, A. M., Tabernero, M. J., Pla, A. and Hernández, A. F. (2013), Hair testing for cocaine and metabolites by GC/MS: criteria to quantitatively assess cocaine use. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 838–844. doi: 10.1002/jat.2741
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!