In vitro biodistribution of silver nanoparticles in isolated perfused porcine skin flaps
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 913–919, November 2012
How to Cite
Leavens, T. L., Monteiro-Riviere, N. A., Inman, A. O., Brooks, J. D., Oldenburg, S. J. and Riviere, J. E. (2012), In vitro biodistribution of silver nanoparticles in isolated perfused porcine skin flaps. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 913–919. doi: 10.1002/jat.2750
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 ES016138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!