These authors contributed equally to this work.
Validation of visualized transgenic zebrafish as a high throughput model to assay bradycardia related cardio toxicity risk candidates
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 834–842, October 2012
How to Cite
Wen, D., Liu, A., Chen, F., Yang, J. and Dai, R. (2012), Validation of visualized transgenic zebrafish as a high throughput model to assay bradycardia related cardio toxicity risk candidates. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 834–842. doi: 10.1002/jat.2755
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!