Usefulness of administration of non-organophosphate cholinesterase inhibitors before acute exposure to organophosphates: assessment using paraoxon
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 894–900, September 2013
How to Cite
Petroianu, G. A., Nurulain, S. M., Shafiullah, M., Hasan, M. Y., Kuča, K. and Lorke, D. E. (2013), Usefulness of administration of non-organophosphate cholinesterase inhibitors before acute exposure to organophosphates: assessment using paraoxon. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 894–900. doi: 10.1002/jat.2760
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!