Potentially estrogenic polychlorinated biphenyls congeners serum levels and its relation with lung cancer
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 906–914, September 2013
How to Cite
Recio-Vega, R., Mendez-Henandez, A., Gabriel, A. P. y., Jacobo-Avila, A., Portales-Castanedo, A., Hernandez-Gonzalez, S., Gallegos-Arreola, M. P. and Ocampo-Gomez, G. (2013), Potentially estrogenic polychlorinated biphenyls congeners serum levels and its relation with lung cancer. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 906–914. doi: 10.1002/jat.2763
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!