Long-term arsenic exposure induces histone H3 Lys9 dimethylation without altering DNA methylation in the promoter region of p16INK4a and down-regulates its expression in the liver of mice
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 951–958, September 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, T. and Nohara, K. (2013), Long-term arsenic exposure induces histone H3 Lys9 dimethylation without altering DNA methylation in the promoter region of p16INK4a and down-regulates its expression in the liver of mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 951–958. doi: 10.1002/jat.2765
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!