Effects of DDT and triclosan on tumor-cell binding capacity and cell-surface protein expression of human natural killer cells
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 495–502, June 2013
How to Cite
Hurd-Brown, T., Udoji, F., Martin, T. and Whalen, M. M. (2013), Effects of DDT and triclosan on tumor-cell binding capacity and cell-surface protein expression of human natural killer cells. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 495–502. doi: 10.1002/jat.2767
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!