Ecotoxicity and screening level ecotoxicological risk assessment of five antimicrobial agents: triclosan, triclocarban, resorcinol, phenoxyethanol and p-thymol
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1222–1229, November 2013
How to Cite
Tamura, I., Kagota, K.-i., Yasuda, Y., Yoneda, S., Morita, J., Nakada, N., Kameda, Y., Kimura, K., Tatarazako, N. and Yamamoto, H. (2013), Ecotoxicity and screening level ecotoxicological risk assessment of five antimicrobial agents: triclosan, triclocarban, resorcinol, phenoxyethanol and p-thymol. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1222–1229. doi: 10.1002/jat.2771
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!