Corn oil as a vehicle in drug development exerts a dose-dependent effect on gene expression profiles in rat thymus
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 850–857, October 2012
How to Cite
Geng, X.-C., Li, B., Zhang, L., Song, Y., Lin, Z., Zhang, Y.-Q. and Wang, J.-Z. (2012), Corn oil as a vehicle in drug development exerts a dose-dependent effect on gene expression profiles in rat thymus. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 850–857. doi: 10.1002/jat.2773
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX09302001, 2010B070
- Beijing Nova program of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!