Modulation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor-regulated genes by acute administration of ammonium metavanadate in kidney, lung and heart of C57BL/6 mice
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1230–1240, November 2013
How to Cite
Abdelhamid, G., Amara, I. E.A., Anwar-Mohamed, A. and El-Kadi, A. O.S. (2013), Modulation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor-regulated genes by acute administration of ammonium metavanadate in kidney, lung and heart of C57BL/6 mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1230–1240. doi: 10.1002/jat.2774
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!