Potential metabolomic biomarkers for evaluation of adriamycin efficacy using a urinary 1H-NMR spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1251–1259, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K.-B., Yang, J.-Y., Kwack, S. J., Kim, H. S., Ryu, D. H., Kim, Y.-J., Bae, J. Y., Lim, D. S., Choi, S. M., Kwon, M. J., Bang, D. Y., Lim, S. K., Kim, Y. W., Hwang, G.-S. and Lee, B.-M. (2013), Potential metabolomic biomarkers for evaluation of adriamycin efficacy using a urinary 1H-NMR spectroscopy. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1251–1259. doi: 10.1002/jat.2778
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!