These authors contributed equally to this work and are the joint first authors.
Genotoxicity evaluation of titanium dioxide nanoparticles using the Ames test and Comet assay†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 934–943, November 2012
How to Cite
Woodruff, R. S., Li, Y., Yan, J., Bishop, M., Jones, M. Y., Watanabe, F., Biris, A. S., Rice, P., Zhou, T. and Chen, T. (2012), Genotoxicity evaluation of titanium dioxide nanoparticles using the Ames test and Comet assay. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 934–943. doi: 10.1002/jat.2781
This article is not an official guidance or policy statement of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No official support or endorsement by the U.S. FDA is intended or should be inferred.
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!