The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Perfluorooctane sulfonate induces apoptosis in lung cancer A549 cells through reactive oxygen species-mediated mitochondrion-dependent pathway
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1268–1276, November 2013
How to Cite
Mao, Z., Xia, W., Wang, J., Chen, T., Zeng, Q., Xu, B., Li, W., Chen, X. and Xu, S. (2013), Perfluorooctane sulfonate induces apoptosis in lung cancer A549 cells through reactive oxygen species-mediated mitochondrion-dependent pathway. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1268–1276. doi: 10.1002/jat.2785
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!