Coffee attenuates fibrosis by decreasing the expression of TGF-β and CTGF in a murine model of liver damage
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 970–979, September 2013
How to Cite
Arauz, J., Moreno, M. G.-., Cortés-Reynosa, P., Salazar, E. P. and Muriel, P. (2013), Coffee attenuates fibrosis by decreasing the expression of TGF-β and CTGF in a murine model of liver damage. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 970–979. doi: 10.1002/jat.2788
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!