Sub-chronic exposure to paraoxon neither induces nor exacerbates diabetes mellitus in Wistar rat
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1036–1043, October 2013
How to Cite
Nurulain, S. M., Petroianu, G., Shafiullah, M., Kalász, H., Oz, M., Saeed, T., Adem, A. and Adeghate, E. (2013), Sub-chronic exposure to paraoxon neither induces nor exacerbates diabetes mellitus in Wistar rat. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1036–1043. doi: 10.1002/jat.2794
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!