These authors contributed equally to this work.
Maternal lead exposure during lactation persistently impairs testicular development and steroidogenesis in male offspring
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1384–1394, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Ji, Y.-L., Wang, Q., Zhao, X.-F., Ning, H., Liu, P., Zhang, C., Yu, T., Zhang, Y., Meng, X.-H. and Xu, D.-X. (2013), Maternal lead exposure during lactation persistently impairs testicular development and steroidogenesis in male offspring. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1384–1394. doi: 10.1002/jat.2795
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30671786, 31000664
- Key Project of Chinese Minstry of Education. Grant Number: 208060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!