Raman spectroscopy analysis and mapping the biodistribution of inhaled carbon nanotubes in the lungs and blood of mice
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1044–1052, October 2013
How to Cite
Ingle, T., Dervishi, E., Biris, A. R., Mustafa, T., Buchanan, R. A. and Biris, A. S. (2013), Raman spectroscopy analysis and mapping the biodistribution of inhaled carbon nanotubes in the lungs and blood of mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1002/jat.2796
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Arkansas Science and Technology Authority grant no. 08-CAT-03; the National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016460.11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!