Unraveling toxicological mechanisms and predicting toxicity classes with gene dysregulation networks
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1407–1415, December 2013
How to Cite
Pronk, T. E., van Someren, E. P., Stierum, R. H., Ezendam, J. and Pennings, J. L.A. (2013), Unraveling toxicological mechanisms and predicting toxicity classes with gene dysregulation networks. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1407–1415. doi: 10.1002/jat.2800
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Netherlands Genomics Initiative/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 050-060-510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!