Zongmei Wen and Yan Liu contributed equally to this work.
Low dose of carbon monoxide intraperitoneal injection provides potent protection against GalN/LPS-induced acute liver injury in mice
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1424–1432, December 2013
How to Cite
Wen, Z., Liu, Y., Li, F. and Wen, T. (2013), Low dose of carbon monoxide intraperitoneal injection provides potent protection against GalN/LPS-induced acute liver injury in mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1424–1432. doi: 10.1002/jat.2806
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- Capital Medical University Basic & Clinical Collaborative Project. Grant Number: 12JL14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!