Brominated flame retardants stimulate mouse immune cells in vitro
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1451–1459, December 2013
How to Cite
Koike, E., Yanagisawa, R., Takigami, H. and Takano, H. (2013), Brominated flame retardants stimulate mouse immune cells in vitro. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1451–1459. doi: 10.1002/jat.2809
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!