Both authors contributed equally.
Quercetin reduces oxidative damage induced by paraquat via modulating expression of antioxidant genes in A549 cells
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1460–1467, December 2013
How to Cite
Zerin, T., Kim, Y.-S., Hong, S.-Y. and Song, H.-Y. (2013), Quercetin reduces oxidative damage induced by paraquat via modulating expression of antioxidant genes in A549 cells. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1460–1467. doi: 10.1002/jat.2812
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!