The views and opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI)-induced cardiotoxicity: approaches to narrow the gaps between preclinical safety evaluation and clinical outcome†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 945–951, December 2012
How to Cite
Yang, B. and Papoian, T. (2012), Tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI)-induced cardiotoxicity: approaches to narrow the gaps between preclinical safety evaluation and clinical outcome. J. Appl. Toxicol., 32: 945–951. doi: 10.1002/jat.2813
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!