Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Protective effect of curcumin against formaldehyde-induced genotoxicity in A549 Cell Lines
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1468–1473, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, B.-Y., Shi, Y.-Q., Chen, X., Dai, J., Jiang, Z.-F., Li, N. and Zhang, Z.-B. (2013), Protective effect of curcumin against formaldehyde-induced genotoxicity in A549 Cell Lines. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1468–1473. doi: 10.1002/jat.2814
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!