Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Initial preclinical safety of non-replicating human endogenous retrovirus envelope protein-coated baculovirus vector-based vaccines against human papillomavirus
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1474–1483, December 2013
How to Cite
Han, S.-E., Kim, M.-G., Lee, S., Cho, H.-J., Byun, Y., Kim, S., Kim, Y. B., Choi, Y. and Oh, Y.-K. (2013), Initial preclinical safety of non-replicating human endogenous retrovirus envelope protein-coated baculovirus vector-based vaccines against human papillomavirus. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1474–1483. doi: 10.1002/jat.2815
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!