Diethyl phthalate enhances expression of SIRT1 and DNMT3a during apoptosis in PC12 cells
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1484–1492, December 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Guo, Z., Iku, S., Saito, T. and Kurasaki, M. (2013), Diethyl phthalate enhances expression of SIRT1 and DNMT3a during apoptosis in PC12 cells. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1484–1492. doi: 10.1002/jat.2816
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Grants-in-Aid from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: No. 23655139 for Kurasaki
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!