Pro-apoptotic properties of morphine in neuroblastoma × glioma NG108-15 hybrid cells: modulation by yohimbine
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 19–24, January 2014
How to Cite
Polanco, M. J., Alguacil, L. F. and González-Martín, C. (2014), Pro-apoptotic properties of morphine in neuroblastoma × glioma NG108-15 hybrid cells: modulation by yohimbine. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 19–24. doi: 10.1002/jat.2817
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!