The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ agonist pioglitazone protects against cisplatin-induced renal damage in mice
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 25–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Jesse, C. R., Bortolatto, C. F., Wilhelm, E. A., Roman, S. S., Prigol, M. and Nogueira, C. W. (2014), The peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ agonist pioglitazone protects against cisplatin-induced renal damage in mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 25–32. doi: 10.1002/jat.2818
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!