Contact for drug design and synthesis method. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Y.M.-P.) and email@example.com (V. J.A.).
In vivo genotoxicity and cytotoxicity assessment of a novel quinoxalinone with trichomonacide activity
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1493–1499, December 2013
How to Cite
Rivera, N., Rojas, M., Zepeda, A., Malagón, F., Arán, V. J., Marrero-Ponce, Y., Rivera, E. and Fortoul, T. I. (2013), In vivo genotoxicity and cytotoxicity assessment of a novel quinoxalinone with trichomonacide activity. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1493–1499. doi: 10.1002/jat.2819
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!