Inhibitory effects of tert-butylhydroquinone on osteoclast differentiation via up-regulation of heme oxygenase-1 and down-regulation of HMGB1 release and NFATc1 expression
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 49–56, January 2014
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, Y., Sakai, E., Sakamoto, H., Fumimoto, R., Fukuma, Y., Nishishita, K., Okamoto, K. and Tsukuba, T. (2014), Inhibitory effects of tert-butylhydroquinone on osteoclast differentiation via up-regulation of heme oxygenase-1 and down-regulation of HMGB1 release and NFATc1 expression. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 49–56. doi: 10.1002/jat.2827
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!