No evidence of the genotoxic potential of gold, silver, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide nanoparticles in the SOS chromotest
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1061–1069, October 2013
How to Cite
Nam, S.-H., Kim, S. W. and An, Y.-J. (2013), No evidence of the genotoxic potential of gold, silver, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide nanoparticles in the SOS chromotest. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1061–1069. doi: 10.1002/jat.2830
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF 2011- 0015985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!