Ikumi Hirakawa and Shinichi Miyagawa contributed equally to this work.
Developmental disorders and altered gene expression in the tropical clawed frog (Silurana tropicalis) exposed to 17α-ethinylestradiol
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1001–1010, September 2013
How to Cite
Hirakawa, I., Miyagawa, S., Mitsui, N., Miyahara, M., Onishi, Y., Kagami, Y., Kusano, T., Takeuchi, T., Ohta, Y. and Iguchi, T. (2013), Developmental disorders and altered gene expression in the tropical clawed frog (Silurana tropicalis) exposed to 17α-ethinylestradiol. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1001–1010. doi: 10.1002/jat.2836
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!