(E)-2-Benzylidene-4-phenyl-1,3-diselenole ameliorates signals of renal injury induced by cisplatin in rats
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 87–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Bortolatto, C. F., Wilhelm, E. A., Roman, S. S. and Nogueira, C. W. (2014), (E)-2-Benzylidene-4-phenyl-1,3-diselenole ameliorates signals of renal injury induced by cisplatin in rats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 87–94. doi: 10.1002/jat.2837
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (FAPERGS-CNPq/PRONEX). Grant Number: 10/0005-1
- FAPERGS. Grant Number: 10/0711-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!