Posgrado en Biología Experimental, UAMI, Mexico
Comparing the effects of two neurotoxins in cortical astrocytes obtained from rats of different ages: involvement of oxidative damage
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 127–138, February 2014
How to Cite
Alarcón-Aguilar, A., González-Puertos, V. Y., Luna-López, A., López-Macay, A., Morán, J., Santamaría, A. and Königsberg, M. (2014), Comparing the effects of two neurotoxins in cortical astrocytes obtained from rats of different ages: involvement of oxidative damage. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 127–138. doi: 10.1002/jat.2841
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!