These two authors have contributed equally to the manuscript.
Acute toxicity of zinc oxide nanoparticles to the rat olfactory system after intranasal instillation
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1079–1088, October 2013
How to Cite
Gao, L., Yang, S.-T., Li, S., Meng, Y., Wang, H. and Lei, H. (2013), Acute toxicity of zinc oxide nanoparticles to the rat olfactory system after intranasal instillation. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1079–1088. doi: 10.1002/jat.2842
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
- China Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2011CB933402, 2006CB705600
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20921004, 2082010235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!