Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry-based profiling of serum fatty acids in acetaminophen-induced liver injured rats
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 149–157, February 2014
How to Cite
Xiong, Y.-H., Xu, Y., Yang, L. and Wang, Z.-T. (2014), Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry-based profiling of serum fatty acids in acetaminophen-induced liver injured rats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 149–157. doi: 10.1002/jat.2844
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
- Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 81073027, 81222053
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1071
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 12QH1402200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!