Cellular-signaling pathways unveil the carcinogenic potential of chemicals
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 399–409, June 2013
How to Cite
Hendriks, G., van de Water, B., Schoonen, W. and Vrieling, H. (2013), Cellular-signaling pathways unveil the carcinogenic potential of chemicals. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 399–409. doi: 10.1002/jat.2845
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!