Enantiomer-specific profenofos-induced cytotoxicity and DNA damage mediated by oxidative stress in rat adrenal pheochromocytoma (PC12) cells
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
How to Cite
Lu, X. and Yu, C. (2013), Enantiomer-specific profenofos-induced cytotoxicity and DNA damage mediated by oxidative stress in rat adrenal pheochromocytoma (PC12) cells. J. Appl. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/jat.2847
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province, China. Grant Number: Y5110051 and Y5100253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!