Novel synthetic protective compound, KR-22335, against cisplatin-induced auditory cell death
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 191–204, February 2014
How to Cite
Shin, Y. S., Song, S. J., Kang, S., Hwang, H. S., Jung, Y.-S. and Kim, C.-H. (2014), Novel synthetic protective compound, KR-22335, against cisplatin-induced auditory cell death. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 191–204. doi: 10.1002/jat.2852
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!