Comet-FISH studies for evaluation of genetic damage of citalopram in somatic cells of the mouse
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 901–905, September 2013
How to Cite
Attia, S. M., Ashour, A. E. and Bakheet, S. A. (2013), Comet-FISH studies for evaluation of genetic damage of citalopram in somatic cells of the mouse. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 901–905. doi: 10.1002/jat.2859
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!