Induction and transfer of resistance to poisoning by Amorimia (Mascagnia) septentrionalis in goats
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 220–223, February 2014
How to Cite
Duarte, A. L. L., Medeiros, R. M. T., Carvalho, F. K. L., Lee, S. T., Cook, D., Pfister, J. A., Costa, V. M. M. and Riet-Correa, F. (2014), Induction and transfer of resistance to poisoning by Amorimia (Mascagnia) septentrionalis in goats. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 220–223. doi: 10.1002/jat.2860
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Science and Technology for Control of Plants Poisoning, CNPq. Grant Number: 573534/2008-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!