Rat pancreatitis produced by 13-week administration of zinc oxide nanoparticles: biopersistence of nanoparticles and possible solutions
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1089–1096, October 2013
How to Cite
Seok, S. H., Cho, W.-S., Park, J. S., Na, Y., Jang, A., Kim, H., Cho, Y., Kim, T., You, J.-R., Ko, S., Kang, B.-C., Lee, J. K., Jeong, J. and Che, J.-H. (2013), Rat pancreatitis produced by 13-week administration of zinc oxide nanoparticles: biopersistence of nanoparticles and possible solutions. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1089–1096. doi: 10.1002/jat.2862
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Korea Food and Drug Administration. Grant Number: 09152KFDA700
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea. Grant Number: 2010-0005776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!