Influence of the surface coating on the cytotoxicity, genotoxicity and uptake of gold nanoparticles in human HepG2 cells
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1111–1119, October 2013
How to Cite
Fraga, S., Faria, H., Soares, M. E., Duarte, J. A., Soares, L., Pereira, E., Costa-Pereira, C., Teixeira, J. P., de Lourdes Bastos, M. and Carmo, H. (2013), Influence of the surface coating on the cytotoxicity, genotoxicity and uptake of gold nanoparticles in human HepG2 cells. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1111–1119. doi: 10.1002/jat.2865
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT). Grant Number: PEst-C/EQB/LA0006/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!