Hepatoprotective effects of syringin on fulminant hepatic failure induced by D-galactosamine and lipopolysaccharide in mice
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 265–271, March 2014
How to Cite
Gong, X., Zhang, L., Jiang, R., Wang, C.-D., Yin, X.-R. and Wan, J.-Y. (2014), Hepatoprotective effects of syringin on fulminant hepatic failure induced by D-galactosamine and lipopolysaccharide in mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 265–271. doi: 10.1002/jat.2876
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. 81072650
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC. Grant Number: 2010BB5376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!