These authors contributed equally to this work.
Role of surface charge and oxidative stress in cytotoxicity and genotoxicity of graphene oxide towards human lung fibroblast cells
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1156–1164, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, A., Pu, K., Dong, B., Liu, Y., Zhang, L., Zhang, Z., Duan, W. and Zhu, Y. (2013), Role of surface charge and oxidative stress in cytotoxicity and genotoxicity of graphene oxide towards human lung fibroblast cells. J. Appl. Toxicol., 33: 1156–1164. doi: 10.1002/jat.2877
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81171451, 30870683
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!