Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Health.
In vitro exposure to cigarette smoke induces oxidative stress in follicular cells of F1 hybrid mice†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 224–226, February 2014
How to Cite
Siddique, S., Sadeu, J. C., Foster, W. G., Feng, Y.-l. and Zhu, J. (2014), In vitro exposure to cigarette smoke induces oxidative stress in follicular cells of F1 hybrid mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 224–226. doi: 10.1002/jat.2884
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Canadian federal government through Chemicals Management Plan and a Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-81178