Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Health.
In vitro exposure to cigarette smoke induces oxidative stress in follicular cells of F1 hybrid mice†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 224–226, February 2014
How to Cite
Siddique, S., Sadeu, J. C., Foster, W. G., Feng, Y.-l. and Zhu, J. (2014), In vitro exposure to cigarette smoke induces oxidative stress in follicular cells of F1 hybrid mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 224–226. doi: 10.1002/jat.2884
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Canadian federal government through Chemicals Management Plan and a Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-81178
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!