Mixtures of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy) and its major human metabolites act additively to induce significant toxicity to liver cells when combined at low, non-cytotoxic concentrations
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 618–627, June 2014
How to Cite
da Silva, D. D., Silva, E., Carvalho, F. and Carmo, H. (2014), Mixtures of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy) and its major human metabolites act additively to induce significant toxicity to liver cells when combined at low, non-cytotoxic concentrations. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 618–627. doi: 10.1002/jat.2885
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!