Nonylphenol-induced apoptotic cell death in mouse TM4 Sertoli cells via the generation of reactive oxygen species and activation of the ERK signaling pathway
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 628–636, June 2014
How to Cite
Choi, M.-S., Park, H.-J., Oh, J.-H., Lee, E.-H., Park, S.-M. and Yoon, S. (2014), Nonylphenol-induced apoptotic cell death in mouse TM4 Sertoli cells via the generation of reactive oxygen species and activation of the ERK signaling pathway. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 628–636. doi: 10.1002/jat.2886
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!