In vitro PFOS exposure on immune endpoints in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) and mice
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 658–666, June 2014
How to Cite
Wirth, J. R., Peden-Adams, M. M., White, N. D., Bossart, G. D. and Fair, P. A. (2014), In vitro PFOS exposure on immune endpoints in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) and mice. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 658–666. doi: 10.1002/jat.2891
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-11-1-0436
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!