N-hexane inhalation during pregnancy alters DNA promoter methylation in the ovarian granulosa cells of rat offspring
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Toxicology
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 841–856, August 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Liu, J., Sun, Y., Wang, W., Weng, S., Xiao, S., Huang, H. and Zhang, W. (2014), N-hexane inhalation during pregnancy alters DNA promoter methylation in the ovarian granulosa cells of rat offspring. J. Appl. Toxicol., 34: 841–856. doi: 10.1002/jat.2893
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!